Posted December 17, 2016on:
Dear children ,
Let me share with you my dear ones what I see around me everywhere and feel.
You all our new and precious generation and our hope for better inshaAllah
We the elders and oldies are proud of each one of you. Allah has blessed us with you the adorable
But what disturbs me is the life style followed L no proper eating, no rest, and no comfortable sound sleep. I see children play games on computer or study at night.
Sleep is the food for the brain. During sleep, important body functions and brain activity occur. When we sleep the brain strengthens the neural pathways that cement the learning that took place that day.
When a smart phone left on a bedside its buzzing interrupts the sleep
Our body needs balance. A balanced flow of energy, neither too much nor too little for good health. Islam also emphasizes on; middle way or moderation in all things.
Not getting enough sleep can:
- Limit your ability to learn, listen, concentrate and solve problems. You may even forget important information like names, numbers.
- Lack of sleep can contribute to acne and other skin problems
- Decide what you need to change to get enough sleep to stay healthy, happy, and smart!
- Naps can help pick you up and make you work more efficiently, if you plan them right.
- Make your room a sleep haven.
- Let in bright light in the morning to signal your body to wake up.
- No pills, vitamins or drinks can replace good sleep
- About 1400 years ago, Muhammad (Sallallaho alaihe wassallam) stressed the importance of sleep for good health
Remove all technological devices after dinner
Love each one of more than before
Don’t mind what I have written. Just give it a thought and do what suits you
Wishing you glorious future with good health ameen
Yours Anno dadi