Sunshine Blogger Award
Posted September 26, 2016on:
My dear blogging friend Dear Kitty awarded has very graciously awarded this Sunshine Blogger Award to. I’m genuinely grateful to her.
Thank you so much Dear Kitty for this kind gesture! This is a new award for me.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
For all the nominees for this award, here are the rules, if you choose to accept: please write a post to share the award, answering the following set of questions and nominate any number of bloggers you feel deserve the award.
Here are Cosmic Explorer’s questions, and my answers. For my nominees, the questions are the same.
- What is your idea on true love?
To be faithful and sincere to the person one loves.
- What is easier? To love or to be loved?
To be loved is easier than to love. Our attitude and etiquette with determination can charm any heart
- Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation?
One life only in this mortal world and infinity in hereafter
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
We were born to care, share both relief and grief with and of others regardless of prejudice
- Are you the same person you were five years ago?
Basically, yes, except for the age, appearance and experience. However some things are better for me than five years ago.
- How do you know you are not dreaming right now?
I must be awake as I’m reading and writing just now so is not dreaming J
- What is the best dream you had that you want to come true?
I don’t remember any such dream that I would want it to come true
- If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past?
I would like to go back to my past as it was more peaceful, beautiful and cherished. I don’t foresee any good in future so why to go and face more tensions and chaos
- If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose?
I would like to be the Prophet of peace and love i.e. Muhammad (p.b.u.h)
- If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be?
To stop hatred and negativity and wars
My nominees are: